Service Agreement of TripAyan Website
The Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Service Agreement
We welcome you (the “user” or “you”) to our website (this website www.tripayan.com and its sub-sites, websites of our affiliates, collectively the “Site”). The Site is managed by Global Travel Service. Some products and services made available on the Site are supplied by qualified service providers.
The term " TripAyan " in the following terms and conditions collectively refers to wwwitripayan.com. References to the Site are deemed to include derivatives thereof, including but not necessarily limited to websites and applications, whether accessed by mobile phone, tablet or other device.
1. General Provisions
This Agreement includes the text hereof, individual service agreements of “TripAyan” sub-channels and the various types of rules already published or will be published on “TripAyan”, including but not limited to disclaimers, privacy policies, product booking instructions, travel contracts, account agreements and other agreements ("Other Terms"). Other Terms shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between them and this Agreement. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any service provided by “TripAyan” is to be bound by this Agreement.
2. Service Introduction
“TripAyan” relies on its own operating system to provide online membership services to you on the Internet. You must:
1. provide the necessary equipment, including a PC, a modem and Internet devices.
2. pay Internet access fee and phone bills related to this service.
Considering the importance of “TripAyan” ’s online membership services, you shall agree:
1. To provide detailed and accurate personal information in a timely manner.
2. Constantly update registration information to meet the requirements of timely, detailed and accurate information. All originally input data will be referenced as registration data.
In addition, you may authorize “TripAyan” to disclose your basic information to third parties, but “TripAyan” shall not disclose your supplementary information, unless:
1. you require “TripAyan” or authorize someone to disclose the information via email.
2. “TripAyan” is required to disclose your personal information by relevant laws and procedures.
If you provide inaccurate information, “TripAyan” shall reserve the right to end your right to access to “TripAyan” online membership services.
While using the “TripAyan” membership services, you shall also agree to receive the various types of information provided by “TripAyan” membership services, including but not limited to service and marketing information such as EDM, SMS, “TripAyan” App push, PC advertisements etc.
3. Modification of Terms of Service
“TripAyan” will modify this Agreement if necessary. “TripAyan” shall make an announcement in advance on this webpage and its corresponding pages if it intends to make or modify this Agreement and/or various rules to provide you with Internet-based or mobile services. You shall periodically log into this page and other relevant pages for the latest agreement version. The modified agreement and rules will automatically take effect after being published on this page and related pages for seven days. If you disagree with the modifications made, you should immediately stop visiting “TripAyan” or using “TripAyan” services. Your use of “TripAyan” services after 7 days since the modification shall be deemed as your acceptance of the modified agreement and rules.
4. Change, Interruption and Termination of Services
You fully understand and agree that as “TripAyan” services involve Internet, mobile communications and other services, “TripAyan” services may be affected by unstable factors in all aspects. Therefore, “TripAyan” will not assume any liability of compensation for your losses resulting from service interruption, cancellation or termination risks caused by any force majeure, computer virus or hacker attack, system instability, your location, your shutdown of computers, GSM network, Internet, communication circuits and other reasons beyond the prediction or control of “TripAyan” .
“TripAyan” needs to regularly or irregularly repair or maintain the Internet service platform or its related equipment, and shall not bear any liability for Internet service (including paid Internet service) interruption in a reasonable period of time caused by such circumstances, but shall try its best to make prior notification.
You fully understand and agree that, except as otherwise provided herein, “TripAyan” may change, interrupt or terminate some or all of the Internet services because of their special nature and needs not bear any responsibility provided that it shall try its best to provide prior notification and give you time to process any related interests.
5. Rules of Use
You must comply with relevant laws and regulations of applicable laws when using “TripAyan” services and shall agree not to use the services for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following:
1. Information that goes against basic principles set forth in the Constitution;
2. information that endangers national security, leaks state secrets, subverts state power and undermines national unity;
3. information that damages the honor and interest of the country;
4. information that instigates ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermines ethnic solidarity;
5. information that undermines the country’s religious polices and promotes cults and feudal superstitions;
6. Information that spreads rumor, disrupts social order and undermines social stability;
7. information that spreads obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or abets crimes;
8. information that insults or defames others and infringes the legal rights of others;
9. Information that contains false, harmful, coercive, privacy-infringing, harassing, aggressive, slanderous, vulgar, obscene content or other morally objectionable content;
10. information that’s restricted or prohibited by Lebanese laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and any other specifications with legal force.
Using the Internet service system for any unlawful purpose. Using “TripAyan” ’s Internet services for the following activities:
1. accessing the computer information network or using the computer information network resources without permission; deleting, modifying or adding functions of the computer information network without permission; deleting, modifying or adding without permission the data and applications that are stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network; intentional production, dissemination of computer viruses and other destructive procedures; other behaviors that endanger security of the computer information network.
2. Commercial use of any data on “TripAyan” , including but not limited to the use of resources displayed on “TripAyan” in any way such as duplication or distribution without the prior written consent of “TripAyan” .
3. Interfering or attempting to interfere with the normal operation of “TripAyan” or any transaction, activity that is conducted on “TripAyan”, or taking any action that would result in unreasonable huge data load on “TripAyan” ’s network equipment by using any devices, software, routine program or other measures.
4. Acts of unfair competition in violation of the principle of good faith, or maliciously placing orders or engaging in fictitious transactions and other malicious acts that disrupt “TripAyan” ’s transaction order.
5. Other activities not related to online transactions.
7. User Privacy System
Respect for user privacy is a basic policy of “TripAyan” , so as an addition to terms on user’s personal registration data.” TripAyan” will not make public, edit or disclose your supplementary information and non-public information stored in “TripAyan” ’s membership services, except in circumstances as required by laws or where “TripAyan” believes in good faith that disclosure of such letters are necessary in the following four situations:
1. Necessary disclosures to abide by relevant laws and regulations and comply with “TripAyan” ’s legal membership service procedures.
2. Necessary disclosures to keep and maintain “TripAyan” ’s trademark ownership.
3. Necessary disclosures in emergencies to safeguard the privacy of users and the general public.
4. Necessary disclosures to meet other related requirements.
You fully understand and irrevocably grant “TripAyan” and its affiliates, business partners the following rights for free:
1. “TripAyan” ’s affiliates or business partners may allow “TripAyan” users to log into websites of “travelomatix.com” ’s affiliates or business partners and use their services. All behaviors of “TripAyan” users on websites of “TripAyan” ’s affiliates or business partners shall comply with this Agreement, announced rules as well as instructions and guidelines for proper use of services. In order to realize the above functions, you agree that “TripAyan” may synchronize your “TripAyan” registration information, transaction/payment data etc. to systems of its affiliates or business partners and allow their use of such information, data, etc..
2. To provide you with the same services when you log into “TripAyan” with your user ID and password with any of “TripAyan” ’s affiliates or business partners, you agree that “TripAyan” may synchronize your registration information, transaction/payment data etc. with “TripAyan” ’s affiliates or business partners to “TripAyan” systems and allow the use of such information, data, etc. by “TripAyan” systems, and you will not for this reason pursue responsibilities of “TripAyan” and “TripAyan” ’s affiliates or business partners.
3. To ensure the security of transactions, “TripAyan” and its affiliates and business partners will be allowed to conduct data analysis on your user information and make commercial use of the analysis results.
4. “TripAyan” will get your relevant information from affiliates and business partners. For example, when you make a reservation or booking through “TripAyan” ’s affiliates or business partners, the booking information you provide may be sent to “TripAyan” to enable it to process your order and ensure a successful reservation or booking. For another example, “TripAyan” will allow you to log into your “TripAyan” account through your social media account after you agree to establish a link between the two (you authorize the social platform).
5. While enjoying all the services provided by “TripAyan”, you authorize and agree that “TripAyan” may send business information to your email, mobile phone and mailing address etc., including but not limited to the latest “TripAyan” product information and promotional information. If you choose not to receive the various information services from “TripAyan” , you may make proper settings as guided by “TripAyan” to refuse such information services.
8. User Account, Password and Security
You will get a password and an account number after you become a registered user. You will take full responsibility for your improper safekeeping of your account and password. In addition, you will be solely responsible for all acts and behaviors done with your account. You may change your password and icon at any time, or you may choose to cancel the old account and reopen a new one. Any illegal use of your account or security loopholes found shall be immediately reported to “TripAyan”. Please keep your password properly and do not tell others about it. You will be responsible for any loss caused by your improper safekeeping of password. You will have rights in and take responsibilities for all activities, actions and things you done using your account in accordance with any applicable laws, and shall not in any form transfer your account, authorize others to use your account and trade your accounts with others. Given the unique nature of Internet services, “TripAyan” has no responsibilities to check and verify whether it’s you that are using your user name and password but will only verify if the user name and password used are consistent with those saved in the database. Any person may log into “GOGOholidays.net” and enjoy all services it offers as long as the user name and password used are consistent with those saved in the database. Therefore, even if you think it’s not you that logged into the account, “TripAyan” shall not assume any responsibility arising therefrom.
9. Refusal of Guarantee
You expressly agree that you shall bear on your own the risk of using email services. “TripAyan” expressly declares that it will not provide any type of guarantee, express or implied, but will not limit commercially implied guarantees, appropriate guarantees of specific purposes and proper guarantees of compliance. “TripAyan” does not guarantee that services will definitely satisfy users’ requirements, nor does it guarantee that services will not be interrupted, or guarantee about the timeliness, accuracy or errorless of services. “TripAyan” refuses to provide any guarantee, including guarantees about the accurate, timely and smooth transmission of information. You understand and accept that you make your own decisions concerning any information or resource (downloaded or obtained through “TripAyan” ’s membership services) and will bear all risks and responsibilities of system damage or data loss. You will not receive from “TripAyan” in oral or written comments or information, and will not make expressed guarantees here.
10. Limited Liability
“TripAyan” will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages caused by improper use of online membership services, illegal use of services or change in information supplied by users. These damages will tarnish the image of “TripAyan”, so the company has informed and mentioned the possibility of these damages.
11. Storage and Restrictions of “TripAyan” ’s Online Membership Service Information
“TripAyan” will not take responsibility for the failed deletion or storage of information posted by you. The company does not set upper limit for the amount of information transmitted but reserves the right to determine whether your behavior complies with the requirements and spirit of “TripAyan” ’s terms and conditions of online membership services. If you violate the service terms and conditions, your membership account will be suspended. The copyright of all articles on this website are owned jointly by the original author and “TripAyan”. Anyone who would like to repost articles published on the website must obtain authorization from the original author and “TripAyan”.
12. User Management
You are solely responsible for the content you post. You shall use services in accordance with all local laws, national laws, and international legal standards applicable to website services. You must comply with the following rules:
1. Comply with any applicable laws and regulations when publishing information;
2. Do not use the online membership services for any illegal purposes;
3. Do not interfere with or disturb Internet services.
4. Comply with all network protocols, rules and procedures in relation to the use of online membership services.
Online membership services mainly include sending and receiving information through the Internet, so your behaviors are guided by national laws, regulations, policies and procedures related to the Internet. You must promise not to spread any illegal, harassing, slanderous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene information and resources. Also, you shall not disseminate any information that incites others to conduct criminal behaviors, shall not spread information that encourages domestic adverse situations and involves national security, or information that does not comply with local laws and regulations, national and international laws. Unauthorized access to other computer systems is prohibited. Where your behavior does not comply with the aforesaid service terms and conditions, “TripAyan” will immediately cancel your account at its sole discretion. You need to take legal responsibility for your behavior while using online membership services. In case you spread and distribute reactionary, pornographic or other information in violation of national laws when using online membership services, the systematic records of such services may be used as evidence of your violation of law.
You agree to protect and defend the interests of all personnel of “TripAyan” and will pay legal fees incurred by your use of services beyond the scope of services, the liquidated damages caused by violation of the terms of services, as well as the compensation claimed for others’ use of your computers, account and other intellectual property rights.
14. End of Services
You or “TripAyan” may discontinue the website services at any time based on the actual situation. “TripAyan” may terminate the services without liabilities to any individual or third party. In case you disagree with any service terms and conditions or hold objections to any subsequent modifications of such terms and conditions, or are dissatisfied with “TripAyan” ’s online membership services, you only have the following rights of recourse:
1. No longer using “TripAyan” ’s membership services.
2. Ending your eligibility for using “TripAyan” ’s online membership services.
3. Notifying “TripAyan” to stop your user service. After the end of user service, your right to use “TripAyan” ’s online membership services will be immediately terminated. From then on, “TripAyan” will no longer bear any obligation to you.
All notices to users can be sent via email or ordinary letters. “TripAyan” will send notice to users via email services to notify them of any modifications to the terms and conditions of services, change of services or other important matters.
16. Advertising Planning
You may place promotional materials in your posts or participate in ad planning so to display your products on “TripAyan” for free. Any such promotion, including description about cargo transportation, payment, services, commercial terms, guarantees and advertisements only involve you and the advertising agency. “TripAyan” shall not assume any liabilities and “TripAyan” ’s online membership services do not include the obligation to be responsible for advertisement sales.
17. Ownership of Email Content
User-defined content includes texts, software, sounds, photos, videos and graphics; all information in the advertisements; all content in emails; business information provided by users through “TripAyan” ’s online membership services. All these contents are protected by copyright, trademark, label and other property ownership laws. Therefore, a user can only use such information under the authorization of “TripAyan” and the advertising agency, and shall not without authorization reduplicate or reproduce such information, or create derivative products based on such information.
18. Applicable Laws
This Service Agreement shall be consistent with the laws including its rules of conflicts where the website located which is Lebanese Law. Both the user and “TripAyan” agree to the jurisdiction of the court. If any term of service conflicts with laws, such term shall be reinterpreted in a manner as closely as possible to the respective laws, while the rest terms shall remain the legal effect and impact on users. Any dispute arising from the interpretation of this Service Agreement and the user’s ordering of any product on “TripAyan” shall be prosecuted for the applicable “TripAyan” entity at applicable court that has jurisdiction.